Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stefan Schaebel <St...@bmw.de> on 2003/04/10 13:22:15 UTC

bean:message example for arg0

Hello!
Does anybody have an example which shows the setting of the arg0..4
attribute of the struts bean message-tag?

I would like to specify the attribute with the property value of a bean.

I tried to nest a bean:write-tag in the attribute, like
arg0="<bean:write...", but this causes the error "equal symbol
expected".

Anyone knows a trick, or has an example? Thanks!

Re: bean:message example for arg0

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
<bean:define id="arg0" name="bean0" type="String" />
<bean:define id="arg1" name="bean1" type="String" />
<bean:message key="my.message.key" arg0="<%= arg0 %>" arg1="<%= arg1 %>" />

Nico