Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu> on 2005/01/31 20:24:40 UTC

Coding standards

Two quick questions regarding coding standards:

1. Many of the xml files seem to be a thorough mix of tabs and spaces
making them hard to read.  Judging by the newer files it looks like we
are indenting using 2 spaces.  Is this correct?

2. Just to clarify, newly created interfaces should no longer be
prefixed with "I", correct?

Thanks,

Paul

Re: Coding standards

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:24:40 -0800, Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu> wrote:
> Two quick questions regarding coding standards:
>
> 1. Many of the xml files seem to be a thorough mix of tabs and spaces
> making them hard to read.  Judging by the newer files it looks like we
> are indenting using 2 spaces.  Is this correct?

Guess that's just a case of evolving XML editors.  I prefer two spaces myself.

> 2. Just to clarify, newly created interfaces should no longer be
> prefixed with "I", correct?

Oh lord yes; what was I thinking?

> Thanks,
>
> Paul