Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/06/07 01:58:29 UTC

Re: Edit access to Confluence

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to do some maintenance work on the doc. I'm interested in 2 parts : POS and Simple-Method pages.
>
> I would like to "refactor" the POS by including comments from Cedar in page http://tinyurl.com/2jclrh. For this area I have edit rights, but not for comments. I need to edit, cut/paste in page body then delete comments.

Okay, I gave you additional permissions in the wiki area so you can remove comments, etc.

> In the case of the Simple-Method page I would like to use (merge, let free to generate ?) http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/GAM and http://tinyurl.com/3xnthq (which comes from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-571) in place of http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/minilang.html which is deprecated. I have any edit rights on this last page.
>
> BTW I have a question : should we keep this page (and later eventually other like this one) outside of Confluence ?

Yes, we should just move that to Confluence in the technical space. Once you have moved the content just remove the file (and actually you should have access to the entire ofbiz SVN tree now).

-David

Re: Edit access to Confluence

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks David,