Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by Ayeshmantha Perera <ak...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/04 11:00:27 UTC

Willing to contribute more to apache juneau

Hi All

I am Ayeshmantha Perera working as a Software Engineer in Srilanka. Apache
Juneau  is a very interesting project.With the help from James I worked on
two issues and sent below pull requests and got them merge.

[1] https://github.com/apache/juneau/pull/25
[2]  https://github.com/apache/juneau/pull/24

And would like to contribute more.Is there any new areas that I can
contribute on Apache Juneau.

Thank you
Ayeshmantha Perera

Re: Willing to contribute more to apache juneau

Posted by Ayeshmantha Perera <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi shalitha

Will keep these in mind.Thank you

Posted by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi.. Ayeshmantha

wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am Ayeshmantha Perera working as a Software Engineer in Srilanka. Apache
> Juneau  is a very interesting project.With the help from James I worked on
> two issues and sent below pull requests and got them merge.
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/juneau/pull/25
> [2]  https://github.com/apache/juneau/pull/24
>
> And would like to contribute more.Is there any new areas that I can
> contribute on Apache Juneau.
>
> Thank you
> Ayeshmantha Perera

*Shalitha Suranga*