Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jesse Chen <je...@jalvamedia.com> on 2002/04/09 20:28:31 UTC

foreign keys to turbine-schema

Hi,

Just to verify, whenver we need to create a foreign key from our
project-schema to a default schema table in turbine schema, we need to
create an alias of that table in our project-schema and then create adapter
classes for that table (analogous to the Extending Turbine Users How-To). Is
this correct?

I have a table in my project that needs to reference the TURBINE_ROLE and
TURBINE_USER.
I created an alias for TURBINE-USER and follow the directions in the
Extending Users how-to but when I run ant init, it complains during the
insert-sql-file phase that "table or view does not exist".
During the project-om phase, it complains "ERROR!! Attempt to set foreign
key to nonexistent table, TURBINE_ROLE!
java.lang.NullPointerException".

thanks in advance,