Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/05/19 09:57:55 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hbase/PoweredBy" by FerdyGalema

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Hbase/PoweredBy" page has been changed by FerdyGalema.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=68&rev2=69

  [[http://www.infolinks.com/ |Infolinks]] - Infolinks is an In-Text ad provider. We use HBase to process advertisement selection and user events for our In-Text ad network. The reports generated from HBase are used as feedback for our production system to optimize ad selection.

- [[http://www.kalooga.com|Kalooga]] is a discovery service for image galleries. We use Hadoop, Hbase, Chukwa and Pig on a 20-node cluster for our crawling, analysis and events processing.
+ [[http://www.kalooga.com|Kalooga]] is a discovery service for image galleries. We use Hadoop, HBase and Pig on a 20-node cluster for our crawling, analysis and events processing.

  [[http://www.lilyproject.org|Lily]] is an open source content repository, backed by HBase and SOLR from Outerthought - scalable content applications.