Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com> on 2009/03/16 08:58:39 UTC

Trouble with build - maven build hangs and CPU uasge for java 100%!

I just did a fresh svn update of the source and now am having trouble
with the build. The maven build hangs and then java usage goes to 100 %
CPU usage. I know darren committed code last night - could that somehow
be the cause of the problem?

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Here is where it hangs .....

[WARNING]
[WARNING]     def actionFunc = _perform(is) match {
[WARNING]                      ^
[WARNING] D:\temp\Delete
me\esme\trunk\server\src\main\scala\org\apache\esme\mod
el\Action.scala:209: warning: match is not exhaustive!
[WARNING] missing combination        Failure
[WARNING] missing combination          Error
[WARNING]
[WARNING]     def testFunc = testExpr(is) match {
[WARNING]                    ^
[WARNING] D:\temp\Delete
me\esme\trunk\server\src\main\scala\org\apache\esme\mod
el\Action.scala:233: warning: match is not exhaustive!
[WARNING] missing combination        Failure
[WARNING] missing combination          Error
[WARNING]
[WARNING]   def regularActions: List[RegularAction] = testExpr(testText)
match {

[WARNING]