Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by ant elder <an...@apache.org> on 2010/08/16 09:41:37 UTC

Doing a 1.1.1 release?

There's a user asking for a 1.1.1 to include a fix for JIRA that
they've provided a patch to fix. Is any one up for helping with that -
getting the patch applied or helping with the release processes? I'm a
bit busy right now but can try to get it done over the next couple of
weeks if no one else does but it would be nice if others could help
too.

  ...ant