Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/24 16:15:00 UTC

Re: Policy files

Thanks for the quick answer but it seems I didn't explain my situation
completely.
We use Maven for all assignments, I can control what base project they
have to use for a specific assignment. Also in my testsuite I
automatically build these projects and deploy the artifacts to my
embedded tomcat.

The problem is when it comes to the policy files. Where do I need to add
the path to the policy file for the base maven projects of the students?
Is there any option in context.xml or so that I can use?

The second problem is that I want to configure the policy for each
student project when deploying on embedded tomcat(since the students
could change the file in their projects). Where do I have to configure
the policy when instantiating the StandardContext myself? I saw that the
Loader of the context is of the type WebappLoader and the ClassLoader is
a WebappClassLoader. I also found a method addPermission in
WebappClassLoader, but I don't want to parse the policy file myself and
add the permissions one by one. Isn't there an attribute to set the
policy for that class loader?

So to summarize it a bit, I want to know what to configure in e.g.
context.xml(if that is the place where to configure the policy) to have
a specific policy applied.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*

Fwd: Re: Policy files

Posted by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com>.
Accidently mailed on tomee-list before ><