Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by go...@yahoo.com on 2014/04/20 03:27:06 UTC

Help

Hello, my name is Marla Phillips. I have Openoffice on my laptop, but I’m having problems opening it. When I try to open it, it brings up a message saying openoffice can not be started due to an error accessing the Openoffice.org configuration data. I would really like this fixed because I have work in openoffice that I need to work on, but it won’t let me open it.

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Help

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 01:27:06 -0000, <go...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello, my name is Marla Phillips. I have Openoffice on my laptop, but I’m having problems opening it. When I try to open it, it brings up a message saying openoffice can not be started due to an error accessing the Openoffice.org configuration data. I would really like this fixed because I have work in openoffice that I need to work on, but it won’t let me open it.

some more data may be needed to solve your problem. what is your operating system? what is the exact wording of the error message you see? how long ago did the problem start to occur; did you previously use openoffice without that problem?

as of now, it seems that your user profile has been corrupted. please consult this thread:

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23364

and this one:

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

which is referenced from the first one.