Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "richard.panf" <ri...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/12 11:32:13 UTC

can't add a host to cloudstack.

HI,
I try to add a host in cloudstack client UI,but failed.The error message is “unable to add a host"
My hypervisor is vmware exsi 5.5

How can I do now?

thank you !

Richard
2014.12.12

Re: can't add a host to cloudstack.

Posted by Tejas Sheth <ts...@gmail.com>.
What is the version of Cloudstack you are using?
correct me if i am wrong, I think 4.3 does not support vmware 5.5 and i am
not sure about CS 4.4.1

Thanks,
Tejas

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.