Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2013/06/22 16:15:49 UTC

RE: There are private IP addresses allocated for this pod

On 22.06.2013 11:56, Nux! wrote:
> On 22.06.2013 11:36, Pranav Saxena wrote:
>> Did you try deleting the physical network ? If not , try that .
>
> There is no network left (other than the one for the basic zone,
> which I need obviously). There's just the pod.
> Where is this private range in DB? I cold try to delete it from there
> and see if I can get rid of the pod.

Tried to delete the pod from the DB directly, but I'm getting this:

SQL query:

DELETE FROM `cloud`.`host_pod_ref` WHERE `host_pod_ref`.`id` =2

MySQL said: Documentation
#1451 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint
fails (`cloud`.`cluster`, CONSTRAINT `fk_cluster__pod_id` FOREIGN KEY
(`pod_id`) REFERENCES `host_pod_ref` (`id`))

CC-ing in dev@, maybe they can advise on how to remove a Pod from the
DB directly.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: There are private IP addresses allocated for this pod

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 05:15:06PM +0100, Nux! wrote:
> On 24.06.2013 15:21, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> >Nux,
> >
> >Have a look at the file create_schema.sql from the git repository.
> >As far
> >as I know there are no cascading deletes supported and as you started
> >deleting you'll have to follow the relations yourself. a mysql
> >workbench is
> >going to be your best friend right now.  'host_pod_ref' is not
> >ref'd from
> >just the host and pod tables.
> >
> >Daan
>
> Thanks Daan, unfortunately had to rebuild the whole data base. I
> guess I'll have to leave the solution to this for next time it
> happens.

Next time try:
$ pip install cloudmonkey-latest
$ cloudmonkey

shell> list physicalnetworks listall=true
(locate id of the phy. ntwk)
shell> delete physicalnetwork id=<id-from-prev.step>
shell> delete zone id=<your-zoneid>

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: There are private IP addresses allocated for this pod

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 24.06.2013 15:21, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> Nux,
>
> Have a look at the file create_schema.sql from the git repository. As
> far
> as I know there are no cascading deletes supported and as you started
> deleting you'll have to follow the relations yourself. a mysql
> workbench is
> going to be your best friend right now.  'host_pod_ref' is not ref'd
> from
> just the host and pod tables.
>
> Daan

Thanks Daan, unfortunately had to rebuild the whole data base. I guess
I'll have to leave the solution to this for next time it happens.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: There are private IP addresses allocated for this pod

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Nux,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Nux,

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 22.06.2013 15:15, Nux! wrote:
> On 22.06.2013 11:56, Nux! wrote:
>> On 22.06.2013 11:36, Pranav Saxena wrote:
>>> Did you try deleting the physical network ? If not , try that .
>> There is no network left (other than the one for the basic zone,
>> which I need obviously). There's just the pod.
>> Where is this private range in DB? I cold try to delete it from there
>> and see if I can get rid of the pod.
>
> Tried to delete the pod from the DB directly, but I'm getting this:
>
> SQL query:
>
> DELETE FROM `cloud`.`host_pod_ref` WHERE `host_pod_ref`.`id` =2
>
> MySQL said: Documentation
> #1451 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key
> constraint fails (`cloud`.`cluster`, CONSTRAINT `fk_cluster__pod_id`
> FOREIGN KEY (`pod_id`) REFERENCES `host_pod_ref` (`id`))
>
> CC-ing in dev@, maybe they can advise on how to remove a Pod from the
> DB directly.

Anyone?

Nux!
www.nux.ro

RE: There are private IP addresses allocated for this pod

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 22.06.2013 15:15, Nux! wrote:
> On 22.06.2013 11:56, Nux! wrote:
>> On 22.06.2013 11:36, Pranav Saxena wrote:
>>> Did you try deleting the physical network ? If not , try that .
>> There is no network left (other than the one for the basic zone,
>> which I need obviously). There's just the pod.
>> Where is this private range in DB? I cold try to delete it from there
>> and see if I can get rid of the pod.
>
> Tried to delete the pod from the DB directly, but I'm getting this:
>
> SQL query:
>
> DELETE FROM `cloud`.`host_pod_ref` WHERE `host_pod_ref`.`id` =2
>
> MySQL said: Documentation
> #1451 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key
> constraint fails (`cloud`.`cluster`, CONSTRAINT `fk_cluster__pod_id`
> FOREIGN KEY (`pod_id`) REFERENCES `host_pod_ref` (`id`))
>
> CC-ing in dev@, maybe they can advise on how to remove a Pod from the
> DB directly.

Anyone?

Nux!