Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Benjamin Bender <BE...@de.ibm.com> on 2006/02/09 09:53:24 UTC

Axis2C deployment and clients

Hi,

I got the latest version of Axis2C running under Fedora Core 4 and I'm
using it as standalone version
(i.e. I'm not running it in a Tomcat). Now, I've got a C program and I
want to deploy it as a web service.
Since, I'm new in Axis I have no idea how to deploy this program and how
to create a client for it. I tried
the Java version also and got some services deployed and clients built.

Can somebody tell me how to deploy services and create clients with
Axis2C, I did not find any
documentation on it.

Thanks,
Ben

[Axis2] Trace

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
I have added a trace method to log. Trace can be enabled with
-DAXIS2_TRACE at compile time. If the macro is not defined, then trace
would not be compiled into the code.

We can use this to help with entry exit tracing, that could be useful to
trac execution paths when debugging.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: Axis2C deployment and clients

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,
   Axis2C is still in early stages. Hence we are yet to document a user
guide.
   However, you could look into the samples that came with Axis2C M0.3
milestone release.
   There are two samples, echo and math, and they show how you can use
OM to prepare request, process it and prepare the response.
    We are planning to do some documentation soon, best case one week
down the line, worst case two weeks.
Thaks,
Samisa...