Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/04/11 06:07:10 UTC

new screencast for Ignite JCache and Transactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbDWpOiMOU

And in case if you haven't watched the one about compute grid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J775J77_-B8

D.

Re: new screencast for Ignite JCache and Transactions

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Correction: 1.0.0 is available from mvnrepository.com, and from
https://repository.apache.org release repo; but not from maven.org - which
would create the situation I have described earlier, unless extra repos are
explicitely pointed to.

Apache Nexus maven-staging has the artifact:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/maven-staging-group/org/apache/ignite/ignite-core/1.0.0/

I wonder if the staging repo on Apache nexus was ever closed?

Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.