Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Clarke - JASWW <dc...@jasww.com> on 2003/11/06 10:19:29 UTC

[users@httpd] Program too big to fit in memory - apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-no_src.exe

Dear All
Hello, this is my first post so go easy on me.
I was just wondering if anyone has had a problem installing apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-no_src.exe ?
I try to run it on both XP and 2000 and I get the "Program too big to fit in memory" error.
Has anyone else seen that?  Is it a problem with the installer or with my machine, or what?
Any ideas?
Many thanks in advance,
Daniel Clarke

Daniel Clarke
JAS Worldwide Financial Services Ltd
London Heathrow, UK
Tel +44 1784 240049
Mobile +44 7740 337488
Fax +44 1784 266928
www.jasww.com

This email has been scanned for all viruses by MDaemon PRO v6.8.4 R
on Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:19:29 -0000 and found to contain no infected
attachments. The virus list was updated on Thu 2003-11-06 09:00:54

Re: [users@httpd] Program too big to fit in memory-apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-no_src.exe

Posted by Daniel Clarke - JASWW <dc...@jasww.com>.
Chris
Ah ha, I'm not alone!
I have not submitted a bug report, and I could not find one with the
"program too big..." string already.
Could you create one?
All the best
Daniel

memory-apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-no_src.exe

> On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 05:19, Daniel Clarke - JASWW wrote:
> > Hi Chris
> > That worked, your build succeeded.  I'll let you know re any errors if
they
> > occur.
> > Many thanks,
> > Daniel

on Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:00:46 -0000 and found to contain no infected
attachments. The virus list was updated on Thu 2003-11-06 10:31:00

Re: [users@httpd] Program too big to fit in memory -apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-no_src.exe

Posted by hunter <th...@sympatico.ca>.
On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 05:19, Daniel Clarke - JASWW wrote:
> Hi Chris
> That worked, your build succeeded.  I'll let you know re any errors if they
> occur.
> Many thanks,
> Daniel

on Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:19:29 -0000 and found to contain no infected
attachments. The virus list was updated on Thu 2003-11-06 10:00:58

Re: [users@httpd] Program too big to fit in memory - apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-no_src.exe

Posted by hunter <th...@sympatico.ca>.