Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Trygve Lie <tr...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/02 23:08:37 UTC

Sharing my xhtml strict Roller theme

If anyone is interested; I've made an Roller theme which validate as xhtml strict. Some other issues such as download speed, semantics and SEO are taken into consideration also. Feel free to use for your own: http://www.trygve-lie.com/blog/entry/coyote_an_roller_themeI have some improvements to add to the theme in the future so some new features will come in the near future.Kind regardsTrygve
Last opp, kommenter, del - Windows Live Bilder.
http://photos.live.com

RE: Sharing my xhtml strict Roller theme

Posted by Trygve Lie <tr...@hotmail.com>.
Thanx!Yeah. I know about that JS error. It's already on my list over improvments to come (it's mentioned in the blog post) and will be one of the first things I fix.I'm also hoping to push it further up on the Yslow scale ;) As mentioned, still a work in progress.PS: Sorry if all linebreaks dissapears from my mails :( It looks like the maillist are not to found of mails from hotmail (I gotta change mail service soon...).Trygve----------------------------------------> CC: user@roller.apache.org> From: mraible@gmail.com> To: dev@roller.apache.org> Subject: Re: Sharing my xhtml strict Roller theme> Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:16:49 -0700>> Nice work!>> I did notice a JavaScript error in Firebug - you might want to look at> that. Otherwise, it gets an B (82) from YSlow, which is pretty good> IMO. My site (http://raibledesigns.com) gets an F (43).>> Matt>>> On Feb 2, 2009, at 3:08 PM, Trygve Lie wrote:>>>>> If anyone is interested; I've made an Roller theme which validate as>> xhtml strict. Some other issues such as download speed, semantics>> and SEO are taken into consideration also. Feel free to use for your>> own: http://www.trygve-lie.com/blog/entry/coyote_an_roller_themeI>> have some improvements to add to the theme in the future so some new>> features will come in the near future.Kind regardsTrygve>> _________________________________________________________________>> Last opp, kommenter, del - Windows Live Bilder.>> http://photos.live.com>
Kom i gang med festen - Windows Live Events.
http://events.live.com

RE: Sharing my xhtml strict Roller theme

Posted by Trygve Lie <tr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
Nice work!

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.