Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/04/19 06:34:57 UTC

Network Interfaces

Hello:

I have an odd ball question, upon rebooting the server I have noticed typically the interface eth0 would come online on system boot. However, with Cloud Stack being installed cloudbr0 is the master whereas eht0 is the slave. Cloudbr0 has the IP addresses and eth0 has nothing.

My question is this, I have enabled cloudbr0 to come online on boot, but yet it does not. Is there something I can do in /etc/udev/ to set a rule to make sure this interface comes online at boot?

Please advise.

THANKS!

- Maurice