Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/07/31 01:00:53 UTC

Aegis vs. jaxws:endpoint

Could some kind soul tell me how to modify this to use Aegis instead of
jaxb?

Also, has anyone got a recipe to get Eclipse and Spring to look at the
CXF included bean definitions?

<jaxws:endpoint
	  id="index_service_endpoint"
	  implementor="#index_service"
	  address="/NameIndex" />

RE: Aegis vs. jaxws:endpoint

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
I answered my own question, and this might help someone else ...

	<jaxws:endpoint
	  id="index_service_endpoint"
	  implementor="#index_service"
	  address="/NameIndex">
	    <jaxws:serviceFactory>
	      <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean">
	       <property name="dataBinding" ref="aegisBean"/>
                 <property name="serviceConfigurations">
                     <list>
                       <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceConfiguration"/>
                       <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisServiceConfiguration"/>
                       <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.DefaultServiceConfiguration"/>
                    </list>
                </property>
	      </bean>
	    </jaxws:serviceFactory>
    </jaxws:endpoint>
    <bean id="aegisBean"
class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/>