Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Abhijit Bhopale <ab...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/08 13:27:54 UTC

Apache thrift C++ build query

Hi All,

I am evaluating Apache thrift for VxWorks 6.8 based device.

I need steps to build thrift library(.so) or sample application with
directly including thrift source files on vxWorks.

I am using Windriver Workbench 3.2 on windows 7 and target is PENTIUM3gnu.
I can use boost features like shared_ptr etc  but not C++ 11.

It would be great help if someone could suggest a way out. Anybody here
ever tried using thrift on VxWorks? If yes what was the result?

I could see* | -vxworks* |*  in thrift-0.9.3/configure &
thrift-0.9.3/configure.sub files.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Re: Apache thrift C++ build query

Posted by Ben Craig <be...@gmail.com>.
I vaguely recall seeing that kind of boost error with vxworks as well.  The
min and max values for long long were all wrong.  If that isn't fixed
upstream, then you will need to modify your boost headers.

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.

Posted by Abhijit Bhopale <ab...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Craig <be...@gmail.com>.