Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by morten svanæs <mo...@web-som-virker.no> on 2003/07/04 16:34:34 UTC

Query

Hi,
I've just installed xindice1.1b and started to testing it. I've deployed it
as a
webapp and the ugly debug page works fine. But when I'm about to try
a query or some other methods that use getService it fails with a
nullpointerexception.
Can someone please help me ?

Morten Svanæs

Query with contains makes fatal exeception

Posted by morten svanæs <mo...@web-som-virker.no>.
Hi,
I've got xindice1.1b working in embeded mode at last, but I still have
problems using
the contains function in my queries. When I do a query like this:
//firma[contains(navn,'h')]

I get this ugly error, I even get a fatal exeception occured from the JVM.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.xpath.compiler.OpMap.getOpMap()[I
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$XPathQuery.evalFunction(XPa
thQueryResolver.java:542)
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$XPathQuery.evaluate(XPathQu
eryResolver.java:381)
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$XPathQuery.evaluate(XPathQu
eryResolver.java:340)
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$XPathQuery.evalAxis(XPathQu
eryResolver.java:623)
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$XPathQuery.evaluate(XPathQu
eryResolver.java:397)
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$XPathQuery.evalLocationPath
(XPathQueryResolver.java:433)
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$XPathQuery.evaluate(XPathQu
eryResolver.java:335)
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$XPathQuery.evaluate(XPathQu
eryResolver.java:340)
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$XPathQuery.execute(XPathQue
ryResolver.java:262)
 at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver.query(XPathQueryResolver.ja
va:184)
 at org.apache.xindice.core.query.QueryEngine.query(QueryEngine.java:163)
 at org.apache.xindice.core.Collection.queryCollection(Collection.java:928)
 at
org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.embed.CollectionImpl.query(CollectionImpl.ja
va:443)
 at
org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.XindiceCollection.query(XindiceCollection.ja
va:285)
 at
org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.services.QueryService.query(QueryService.jav
a:129)
 at no.wsv.cocoon.xmlform.flow.xmldb.Exa.main(Exa.java:91)
Exception in thread "main" Process terminated with exit code 1