Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by jingmeifan <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/11 21:54:25 UTC

Re: Disabling enhancement on my netbeans project

I already enhance the model classes in build time, but I still get

<openjpa-2.0.0-r422266:935683 nonfatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: This configuration
disallows runtime optimization, but the following listed types were not
enhanced at build time or at class load time with a javaagent: "

I checked the size of class file before enhancement and after enhancement,
the after is bigger than before.

Re: Disabling enhancement on my netbeans project

Posted by jingmeifan <ja...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks everybody, the app is working by comment out

<property name="loadTimeWeaver">
        <bean
class="org.springframework.instrument.classloading.SimpleLoadTimeWeaver" />
</property>

My Spring lib is 3.0.3, so I don't need this property in
applicationContext.xml.

Jane

Re: Disabling enhancement on my netbeans project

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Be sure your class path at runtime has the enhanced classes before the
un-enhanced classes.

Craig

On Jul 11, 2010, at 6:27 PM, C N Davies wrote:

> Decompile them and you can see for sure.  "implements
> PersistenceCapable"
>
> C hris

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

RE: Disabling enhancement on my netbeans project

Posted by C N Davies <cn...@cndavies.com>.