Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Junia Porto <ju...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/07/07 21:25:32 UTC

Eclipse Portlet Plugin

Hi there

Does anyone know where I can find the Eclipse Portlet Plugin, used to develop portlets for Jetspeed as described here:

http://people.apache.org/~raphael/j2forrest/dev-docs/eclipse/EclipsePortletPlugin.html

Thanks!

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

Re: Eclipse Portlet Plugin

Posted by Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com>.
Actually I have not seen any Portlet plugin for Eclipse
at all yet.

It would be nice if the Jetspeed Community would
release Eclipse Portal Development Views, Features
and Plugins, including Portlet Development, Portal
Composition, Deployment, etc.

This would be very good advertising for the Jetspeed 2
Portal as well!

Best regards,
Marky Goldstein

Re: Eclipse Portlet Plugin