Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Joshi, Pavankumar" <Jo...@fast.au.fujitsu.com> on 2014/10/16 01:07:03 UTC

mobilespec 3.6.3 contact test case failing and JIRA raised

Hello devs,

Currently I am testing mobilespec 3.6.3 on Android 4.4.3 device and found that a test casecontacts.spec.21 fails. When I looked into the issue there was a JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5308 raised for the similar issue. When I incorporated the changes suggested by Toda Shingo in the JIRA the test case is working fine.
The error Is Contact.save() call failure callback even if contact data is successfully saved on device. The JIRA is unassigned and unresolved.

Please can you have a look at the JIRA and let us know if there is a problem with contacts plugin.

Regards
Pavan Joshi

FW: mobilespec 3.6.3 contact test case failing and JIRA raised

Posted by "Joshi, Pavankumar" <Jo...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>.
Hello devs,

Can you kindly look into the issue. I applied the patch mentioned in the JIRA, but when I wrote a test case in Android for pickContact method the test case crashed.
Hence I believe it is better that you suggest a solution for fixing the failing contacts.spec.21 test case. Currently I am running mobilespec 3.6.3 on Android 4.4.3 device.
The test case fails saying the Async callback could not be invoked and times out

Thanks in advance,

Thanks and Regards
Pavan Joshi

Posted by "Joshi, Pavankumar" <Jo...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>.
Hello Devs

Can you please look into the issue and let us know what is the solution for the problem mentioned.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan Joshi