Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Rishikesh Suryavanshi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/22 21:02:34 UTC

Introduction and start application proposal discussion for GSOC 2022.

## Hello all, I am Rishikesh Suryavanshi and I am currently pursuing a
bachelor's in IT at PICT, Pune.

## Being a second-year student I have become confident and fairly experienced
in Web development languages including Javascript, CSS, Bootstrap, React,
Angular and different frontend as well as backend frameworks. Some projects
fall well in my current capabilities.

## Excited to meet you all and looking forward to apply at mifos for GSOC
2022.

### I am particularly interested in projects “Optimize Payment Hub EE
Operations UI”, “Online Banking App 5.0” and “Digital Bank UI on Fineract CN”.

## I look forward to hearing back from you.

## Thank you for reading,

## Rishikesh

Re: Introduction and start application proposal discussion for GSOC 2022.

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rishikesh,

Welcome to the community!

I hope you had the chance to look at the ideas list and refer to the
correct links regarding the projects.

A standard procedure that I would recommend is to fork and clone the
project (if it already exists) and test it out on your own machine. Next,
you can pick some beginner issues from the issues list on the repository
and try solving them. This way you would get a pretty good idea of how the
code is structured and what community guidelines are there in place which
you need to follow while contributing.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help :)

Regards,
Chirag Gupta
ᐧ