Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by isha b <is...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/18 13:09:44 UTC

[users@httpd] java with httpd

Hi

Anybody have idea that whether java will work with httpd?
I have uploaded jsp pages under /var/www/html/. but its not working
satisfactorily. I am using mysql as datavase.

Anybody have an idea ?

Regards,
ISha

Re: [users@httpd] java with httpd

Posted by Davide Bianchi <da...@onlyforfun.net>.
isha b wrote:
> Anybody have idea that whether java will work with httpd?

You need a JSP Application server, like TomCat.
D.

--
If you want to see a comic strip, you should see me in the shower.
-- Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Groucho_Marx)