Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Peterson, Andy J" <An...@questdiagnostics.com> on 2008/11/03 22:12:19 UTC

Clustering in weblogic 9.2 with scoped model driven interceptor

We are using the scoped model driven interceptor  on weblogic 9.2 mp1
two server cluster and are noticing that data is not being replicated
across the cluster. Has anybody else run into this scenario and know how
to fix this.

Thanks

Andy Peterson

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Further, any medical information herein is
confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized
persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential
medical information. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any
attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any
attachment, is prohibited.

Re: Clustering in weblogic 9.2 with scoped model driven interceptor

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- On Mon, 11/3/08, Peterson, Andy J wrote:
> We are using the scoped model driven interceptor  on
> weblogic 9.2 mp1 two server cluster and are noticing
> that data is not being replicated across the cluster.
> Has anybody else run into this scenario and know how
> to fix this.

Have you verified that replication is working properly? AFAIK ScopedModelDriven just uses the normal JEE scopes; this sounds more like a configuration issue at first blush.

Dave