Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Chia-liang Kao <cl...@oneway.net> on 1998/06/11 18:47:32 UTC

DSO php3?

Has anyone got php3 module worked as a shared object? I got a SEGV
when starting up. as my trace, the problem is in cleaning up for the
first module init. php3 module registers a cleanup to the pool :
php3_shutdown. And the function calls another function with an argument
which is a symbol could not be found using gdb! As you know, php3 works
just can't be finer when compiled static. I've reported this to php3 bugdb,
but th PR is still open.

CLK