Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/06 15:33:48 UTC

Re: Uh Oh... (Re: svn commit: r1465236 - /roller/trunk/weblogger-business/src/main/java/org/apache/roller/weblogger/util/MailUtil.java)

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dave, please update your IDE (and fix this commit) to replace tabs with
> four spaces...the spacing below in your latest change indicates actual tab
> characters are being used.

Yuck, tabs! Unfortunately, we use tabs where I work. Just committed a fix
for this.

- Dave

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, my commit did not fix the problem. I just committed a new fix that
replaces all tabs with spaces and I switched my Roller Netbeans projects
over to use "project specific settings" and 4-spaces instead of tabs.

- Dave

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.