Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2021/12/30 14:30:32 UTC

SonarCloud for Creadur projects

Hi everyone,

I requested access to SonarCloud for all of Creadur's projects via

If access is granted I'll start implementing the connection between all
repos and SonarCloud service and created some Jira issues for that in
each projects Jira.

Just to let you know ....

Cheers,
Phil

Re: SonarCloud for Creadur projects

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi *,
happy new year ...

Am 30.12.21 um 15:30 schrieb P. Ottlinger:
> If access is granted I'll start implementing the connection between all
> repos and SonarCloud service and created some Jira issues for that in
> each projects Jira.

As there are Creadur-projects in SonarCloud I tried to enable the
sonar-mven-plugin but it fails in RAT with its animal-sniffer-configuration.

Is there anyone who knows how to configure this thing to allow more
modern plugins during the build and still keep RAT itself to JDK8?

mvn fails with:

<snip>
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to
execute goal
org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar
(default-cli) on project apache-rat-project: Execution default-cli of
goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar
failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing
org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/sonar/batch/bootstrapper/EnvironmentInformation has been compiled by
a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0),
this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up
to 52.0
realm =
plugin>org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184
strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
</snip>

BTW: the same mechanism seems to prevent us from using more modern
versions of maven-reporting plugins :(

Thanks,
Phil