Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hassan Ayoub <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2020/03/30 11:37:51 UTC

Premium templates and themes

Hello,
1- Is there a place I can find premium themes and templates for openmeetings?
2- For editing the template structure and theme, is jquery, css, html is enoufgh or it should be done on the java level and rebuilding the code?
Thanks in advanced

Re: Premium templates and themes

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi,

general here: https://openmeetings.apache.org/themes-and-branding.html

special here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Custom+Themes

custom Theme by now for OM4 and om5 before bootstrap (should be M3)

Greetings Peter

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sorry,
push send too fast

The answer to your second question depends on the level of customization
You can do a lot with CSS only

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax