Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Lenni Kuff <ls...@cloudera.com> on 2014/12/04 08:53:24 UTC

Fwd: Notice: Subversion master undergoing emergency maintenance

Hi,
There is currently a SVN master outage which is blocking Sentry PreCommit
runs (as well as the PreCommit runs for most other projects). This is
because the PreCommit-Admin job which orchestrates launching all runs is
currently broken. Until it is resolved, do not expect builds to be kicked
off when you upload a new patch.

Thanks,
Lenni