Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de> on 2009/09/07 10:44:02 UTC

Beginer question - cxfbc:consumer and camel routes

Hi everybody,

I have an interesting concept problem with cxf-wsdl-first-osgi-package
example project...

I had deployed the example project with success, then I try to modified
according to my needs....

If I understand correctly cxfbc-bundle project with the cxfbc:consumer
receives the request and redirects it to the cxfse-bundle
cxfse:endpoint....

Now, what I am trying to place in middle a camel route that would apply
a transformation to received message and then send it to service but I
can't successfully build the route...

I am always getting NoSuchEndpointException from camel with
PersonalServicePort as Endpoint name there....

Do you see something wrong in the configuration or the way I am trying
to achieve this scenario is wrong or what would you recommend me to
implement this scenario...

Below you can see the router configuration I have and the consumer and
service projects...

       xmlns:ctx="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
       xmlns:osgi="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/osgi"

xmlns:osgix="http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-compendium"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context.xsd
       http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
       http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/osgi
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/osgi/camel-osgi.xsd
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-compendium
http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-compendium/spring-osgi-compen
dium.xsd">

  <osgi:camelContext
    <!-- install the Java DSL route builder -->
    <package>org.apache.servicemix.examples.camel</package>
    <!-- install the route which is defined with xml tags -->
    <route>
      <from uri="PersonalServicePort"/>
      <bean ref="myTransform" method="transform"/>
      <to uri="PersonImplPort"/>
    </route>
  </osgi:camelContext>

  <bean id="myTransform" class="de.tmobile.xxxx.MyTransform" />

</beans>

So at cxfbc-bundle project it looks like

       xmlns:cxfbc="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0"
       xmlns:person="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first"
        xsi:schemaLocation="
                http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0
http://servicemix.apache.org/schema/servicemix-cxf-bc-2009.01.xsd">

  <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:person.wsdl"
endpoint="PersonalServicePort" />
  <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.common.osgi.EndpointExporter" />

</beans>

and cxfse-bundle project looks like...

        xmlns:cxfse="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0"
        xsi:schemaLocation="
                http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0
http://servicemix.apache.org/schema/servicemix-cxf-se-2009.01.xsd">

    <cxfse:endpoint endpoint="PersonImplPort">
        <cxfse:pojo>
          <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.PersonImpl" />
        </cxfse:pojo>
    </cxfse:endpoint>

    <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.common.osgi.EndpointExporter" />

</beans>

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Hottges (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Dr. Georg Polzl (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

AW: Beginer question - cxfbc:consumer and camel routes

Posted by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de>.
Hi,

Thx for the answer.....

unfortunately that didn't function.....

The error message is nearly the same, NoSuchEndpointException: No Endpoint could be found for ref:PersonServicePort, please check your classpath contains the needed cam component.....

Now one question, I have 3 beans.xml files there, can ref element can see an Endpoint from an another beans.xml (actually from another osgi bundle)

Or can I have a deployment order problem here, so router bundles deploys for then cxfse bundle?

Thx,

Mehmet

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Höttges (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Georg Pölzl (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

Try using ref to refer to the id of the endpoint

      <from ref="PersonalServicePort"/>

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Beginer question - cxfbc:consumer and camel routes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi