Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Rowan Burgess <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/03 04:59:42 UTC

Version Information

Hi,

Is there a page on the TomEE site I can reference that shows what version
of Tomcat is included in a particular release of TomEE? ( Eg, TomEE Plume
7.0.3 comes bundled with Tomcat x.x.x )

Thanks

Re: Version Information

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rowan,

You can grab it on Jira - just click on the version then "release notes"
link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page&status=all

Side note: in progress versions (7.0.4 for instance) are not up to date if
you dont filter by resolved issues since we have all issues moved to the
next version after a release.