Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Klochkov <a....@webalta-team.com> on 2007/08/14 13:48:13 UTC

setResponsePage redirects to wrong url

When I do setResponsePage(MyHomePage.class) IE tries to show me
"my.site.com/./" url and gets 404 response. Firefox just shows
"my.site.com" without any troubles.

I'm using wicket 1.3-beta2 and WicketFilter mapped to /*.

Is it a known bug? Is there a workaround?

--
Andrew Klochkov

Re: setResponsePage redirects to wrong url

Posted by Andrew Klochkov <a....@webalta-team.com>.

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.
Andrew Klochkov wrote:
> Andrew Klochkov wrote:
>> When I do setResponsePage(MyHomePage.class) IE tries to show me
>> "my.site.com/./" url and gets 404 response. Firefox just shows
>> "my.site.com" without any troubles.
>>
>> I'm using wicket 1.3-beta2 and WicketFilter mapped to /*.
>>
>> Is it a known bug? Is there a workaround?
>>
> I managed to reproduce it in a quickstart project so I'm sure it's a bug.
> BTW it's being reproduced under tomcat only, jetty works fine. My tomcat
> version is 5.5.17.

Please can you submit this to JIRA?

Regards,

Al

Re: setResponsePage redirects to wrong url

Posted by Andrew Klochkov <a....@webalta-team.com>.