Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dean Hiller <de...@xsoftware.biz> on 2006/03/17 14:15:06 UTC

popup Menus on folders of Tree?

I only found a few posts on this.  Is this possible or would I be
wasting alot of time?  (I am pretty much a newb and trying something
that is not in any books or examples).  I would like for users be able
to use the popups on individual folders to add folders/leafs or change
names, so I need to receive in my bean which node the popup came from
and of coure the action.  Are there any examples out there on this?
Also, is there any Tree's that use javascript to update once in a while
so when the TreeModel get's updated asynchronously, the web page will
show it also after it polls the server.
thanks,
dean