Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/09 17:11:21 UTC

Re: Deprecated CSVInputArchive and XMLInputArchive

Hi Zili,

I'm surely not the best person to talk about ZooKeeper history, but as far
as I know these 2 input archives are not actively maintained and I've never
seen them used in production.
We probably don't have test coverage for them either, so keeping them in
the codebase could be questionable.

Regards,
Andor

Posted by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.
Opened a JIRA[1] to track this possible deprecation/drop.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-3391

Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> 于2019年5月12日周日 上午6:35写道: