Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/02 02:03:30 UTC

Please review HBASE-3073 - API addition!

I have put up a new API suggestion based on some experience I have had
lately regarding the speed of HBase.  Please look at it, I am seeking
to commit this ASAP.

-ryan

Re: Please review HBASE-3073 - API addition!

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.
I'll see about doing that soon.  My git thing wasnt compatible with
reviewboard, because it depended on a non-commited version of
Region.java.

I'm currently working on a multi-dimensional benchmark of a few tuning
parameters to boost the speed of getValue() to be as or faster than
existing getValue().

-ryan

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>.
+1 from me.