Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Zhihua Che <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/30 10:56:17 UTC

[Build Errors] make install fails cannot find qpidbroker

Hi, every one

     I'm building and setting up qpid and I really hate this
experience because the build process is completely not as smooth as
other projects:-(. I've solved link problem which I proposed in this
mail [Building Error] cannot find
boost_program_option/boost_filesystem. And finally my make works.
     However, when I issue "make install " as usual, it fails again
complaining cannot find libqpidbroker. So I add
LDFLAGS=-L<build-dir>/src/.libs to command line, unfortunately it
still fails. I guess I need another code hacking like that typical
link problem. But I have no clue.
     I build it under ubuntu 11.10. Appreciate any help.

Re: [Build Errors] make install fails cannot find qpidbroker

Posted by Zhihua Che <zh...@gmail.com>.
在 2012年3月30日 下午4:56,Zhihua Che <zh...@gmail.com> 写道:
> Hi, every one
>
>     I'm building and setting up qpid and I really hate this
> experience because the build process is completely not as smooth as
> other projects:-(. I've solved link problem which I proposed in this
> mail [Building Error] cannot find
> boost_program_option/boost_filesystem. And finally my make works.
>     However, when I issue "make install " as usual, it fails again
> complaining cannot find libqpidbroker. So I add
> LDFLAGS=-L<build-dir>/src/.libs to command line, unfortunately it
> still fails. I guess I need another code hacking like that typical
> link problem. But I have no clue.
>     I build it under ubuntu 11.10. Appreciate any help.

This is what it complains

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqpidbroker
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
libtool: install: error: relink `ha.la' with the above command before
installing it