Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Mrs. Brisby" <mr...@nimh.org> on 2002/10/17 17:10:42 UTC

[MP2] Net::LDAP/Convert::ASN1 and mod_perl 2

I'm using Mod_perl (1.99_07), Apache 2, and using the threaded MPM. I
have ithreads installed and most everything works excellently.

I am having a problem using Net::LDAP- specifically with $ldh->add()
operations. $ldh->search() works fine, $ldh->modify also seems to work.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a simple solution or fix?

Further investigation reveals that the hang occurs within a sysread() in
Convert::ASN1::asn_read() [within the IO.pm]

I would suspect some interactions between threads/Net::LDAP/Convert:ASN1
-- except it only happens on ->add operations.