Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Sean Gilligan <se...@msgilligan.com> on 2006/02/10 07:38:33 UTC

Solved my Locale config issue (was Re: Roller 2.1-incubating RC2

Well, I probably shouldn't have posted the blow email to the list --
sorry!  I have solved both problems (everyone must have known this was
user error...)  So the Locale selection feature is working for me.  (Now
that I am setting Locale in the "Your Profile" page rather than the
"Blog Settings" page, doh!)

Which leads to my next (but related) message...