Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Carlos Daniel Schafer <Ca...@siemens-itron.com.ar> on 2002/04/09 20:22:53 UTC

Font i2of5.ttf - ENCODING = ?

Hi

Hello, people

I have a problem with the Font i2of5.ttf when I generated a file PDF
I can transformed a file XML with a file XSL:FO but I need uses in XML this
encoding="UTF-8" OR encoding ="ISO-8859-1".
I looked in the Server this next messages errors:

SystemId Unknown; Line 1; Column -1; Error al imprimir estas boletas
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: The content beginning "<0" is not
legal markup. Perhaps the "0" (&#30;) ch
Exception in init:  javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: The content
beginning "<0" is not legal markup. Perhaps the "0" (&#30;) character should
be a letter.
; Line#: 1; Column#: -1
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: The content beginning "<0" is not
legal markup. Perhaps the "0" (&#30;) character should be a letter.

I don't understand is the problem.

Please help me.

Re: Font i2of5.ttf - ENCODING = ?

Posted by Angus Stewart <an...@ASCnet.COM>.