Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ba...@mediageneral.com on 2003/08/07 18:10:20 UTC

Question about ssl and tomcat

Greetings,

 I'm hosting a ssl site with mod_ssl on the
 apache server and I need to have it to connect to tomcat can't I
 change one of the connector lines in server.xml to redirect the port?
 Such as
 redirectPort- If this Connector is supporting non-SSL requests, and a
 request is received for which a matching <security-constraint>
 requires SSL transport, Catalina will automatically redirect the
 request to the port number specified here.

 You see my website works fine going through 8080 but when I try to get
 the https site to go through it - I get page can't be found or it
 displays code instead of working.

 Thanks,
 Bobbie

Bobbie Atristain
Internet Systems Administrator
Media General, INC.
804.649.6156

Re: is there a way to download a jsp file from server without executing it?

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Read file from disk.

Set the Content-Type to text/plain.

Write file to browser.