Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ruben Carvalho <Ru...@siemens.com> on 2003/09/18 12:47:42 UTC

RE: I webshpere Struts

I've just started developing a new project using Websphere IDE but the application will run on Weblogic. We're using the TestServer that comes with Websphere and we're having the same problem with the Database access, using entity beans. Eventhough the server has the JNDI names configured properly, I keep getting an exception saying that the JNDI name can't be found. I manage to call the session beans in my web module but no entity beans.

Is there anybody using this arquitecture?

Thanks

RĂºben Carvalho