Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/10 08:35:07 UTC

[LAZY CONSENSUS] Sending 2.6 release line to EOF

This thread is now to moving branch-2.6 (the Pulsar 2.6 release line)
to End-Of-Life status

What EOL means here:
- No more releases, even for security bugs
- No cherry-picks to branch-2.6

We will apply the Lazy Consensus rules
https://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#LazyConsensus

If no-one objects within 72 hours I will send an official announcement
of the EOL status of 2.6.

Enrico

Re: [LAZY CONSENSUS] Sending 2.6 release line to EOF

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Good.
I will send an email to user@pulsar.apache.org that states the EOL
status for 2.6