Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Doug Mann <ma...@avalonconsult.com> on 2018/11/30 00:19:20 UTC

Metron Upgrade from 0.4.3 to 0.6.0 issues

Hi all,

I've been running into lots of issues regarding an installation of Metron
0.6.0 (upgrading from 0.4.3) failing silently during the deployment phase
in Ambari. I've documented in the below document the steps followed and
issues encountered. I'll be available all business hours tomorrow (Friday
11/30) central time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UV222rV3oK2roQBtC_kpjWPyGaWN5qXF7LC9R7eVaUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.
--
Doug Mann
Hadoop Consultant | Avalon Consulting, LLC

Re: Metron Upgrade from 0.4.3 to 0.6.0 issues

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
Done and done.

Just to note, we still want the info from the effort to be in the official
record, which is this list ( which is searchable on the net and archived
).  I don’t mean to introduce stack in leu of this list, but rather to
augment it.

On November 29, 2018 at 20:13:45, David McGinnis (
mcginnisd@avalonconsult.com) wrote:

Otto,

Can you please add me as well? I've been working with Doug on this
migration recently, so I should be able to help answer any questions y'all
have.

-- David

Posted by David McGinnis <mc...@avalonconsult.com>.
Otto,