Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Tech <te...@psynd.net> on 2017/03/22 13:48:05 UTC

Some issues detected with the field date

Dear Syncope Team,

we are using version 2.0.2 of the product.

We detected this issue both from Console and Enduser interface: changing
a custom date, the year is reported correctly, but the day and month are
wrong.

If we try to define a date like the 31-01-2017, the date that is store
is actually 02-00-2017.

We also detected that the time is in GMT, therefore if we set as date
01-01-2017 00:00:00, the date that is actually considered is 31-12-2016
23:00:00.

Could you please double check this?

Thanks

Re: Some issues detected with the field date

Posted by Tech <te...@psynd.net>.
Hello Marco,

we tried to change the year as you suggested, but nothing is changing
because the problem is about day and month

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.

Posted by Tech <te...@psynd.net>.

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Hi,