Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/08 17:17:20 UTC

[VOTE] release of myfaces-builder-plugin 1.0.10

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.10 release of Apache
MyFaces Builder Plugin out.

This release includes some changes necessary to build myfaces core 2.0.x and
other improvements like:

- MYFACES-3384 Cache lastModified info in myfaces-builder-plugin to
prevent unnecessary executions
- MYFACES-3381 Add @JSFFaceletFunction annotation
- MYFACES-3282 Update myfaces-builder-plugin unpack goal to maven 3
- MYFACES-3347 Improve web config param logging and enhance @JSFWebConfigParam

Testing instructions are available at [3].

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.buildtools" artifact
"myfaces-builder-plugin" v1.0.10 [1]
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.buildtools" artifact
"myfaces-builder-annotations" v1.0.9 [1]
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.buildtools" artifact
"myfaces-plugin-parent" v1.0.6 [1]

The artifacts were deployed to a nexus repository ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.0.10" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-167/org/apache/myfaces/buildtools/
    https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/myfaces/buildtools/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/BuilderPluginRelease1010

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces-builder-plugin 1.0.10

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <bo...@apache.org>.
-1

the file
myfaces-plugin-parent-1.0.6/src/site/apt/index.apt
has no license.

I fixed it on trunk.

One question the NOTICE.txt of parent, myfaces-builder-annotations and
myfaces-builder-plugin contains a oracle copyright is this still
valid?

Regards

Bernd

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
-1
the filemyfaces-plugin-parent-1.0.6/src/site/apt/index.apthas no license.
I fixed it on trunk.
One question the NOTICE.txt of parent, myfaces-builder-annotations
andmyfaces-builder-plugin contains a oracle copyright is this
stillvalid?
Regards
Bernd

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I'll fix the proposed artifacts and send another vote. Note that
some parts of myfaces-builder-plugin where taken from
trinidad-faces-plugin. I don't see any problem with that.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.