Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Ying Jiang <jp...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/01 09:19:42 UTC

Re: spatial query

Hi,

I've made an example in the tests of jena-spatial. Please update the
code in jena trunk and try out the test:
AbstractTestIsNearByPF.testLatLongBound()

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/trunk/jena-spatial/src/test/java/org/apache/jena/query/spatial/pfunction/AbstractTestIsNearByPF.java

It works well with the following query:
----
PREFIX : <http://example.org/data/resource/>
SELECT ?s
WHERE {
 :center geo:lat ?lat .
 :center geo:long ?long .
 ?s spatial:nearby (?lat ?long 100.0 'miles' -1) .
}
----

Best regards,
Ying Jiang