Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Maris <ma...@vdi.de> on 2010/01/07 10:37:25 UTC

windows path not modified

Upon Installation of Setup-Subversion-1.6.6.msi there is following
problem, when installed as superuser: the installer cannot modify the path
variable, apparently it tries to modify the administrator's path.

When installed as administrator, the path is modified, but only for the
administrator.

Re: windows path not modified

Posted by Stein Somers <ss...@opnet.com>.
It's a useful report in the right hands, but there are many installers
of SVN on many platforms and none are discussed here. All I can tell is
that your installer is for Windows and it doesn't look like one I know.
You should contact the creator of the installer (and mention which
version of Windows).

--
Stein