Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com> on 2012/06/18 08:03:37 UTC

RE: Cloudstack database PPT - 2.2.14

Modifying the subject to a more appropriate one and pasting the link accessible to all.
http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/COMM/Cloud+database+schema+-+2.2.14

Thanks,
-Nitin

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
When I post these, what I do is copy and paste the entire picture into the website and then I add the pptx as an attachment so others can make changes.  That way, people can actually see the picture without powerpoint but can also make changes to the powerpoint if needed.

--Alex